Monday, April 15, 2013

Post-Graduate Adventure

This May, after college graduation, I'm going on an 11 night Celebrity cruise of the British Isles and Paris.  I'm so excited, but with the shuffle of finishing the semester, graduation, my birthday, and figuring out my life post-college, it hasn't completely sunk in yet.

I'll be seeing Paris, the Channel Islands, Dublin, Cork, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Inverness/Loch Ness, Liverpool, Harwich, Belfast, and London.  I'm already sure I'll want to see more of London and Paris before I even leave.  This will be the longest I've ever been gone and I can't wait to experience literally another world for awhile.  I hope all of you get to see everything you want to see and live out your traveling dreams too. Work hard, save money, and be determined. Good luck wherever life takes you!
                  

3 comments:

  1. Urban Color session help smidgen may expertise, provided that you read your field related article or other source so this smart thought for your in light of the fact that you can adapt tad in each article or source this is smart thought love it.i belive that if you used delta extranet error code 75 - solve now make it astonishing occupation it has large amount of worker employees for their conduction meeting on the time and make your buiesness vast approch

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice content you shared with us keep it up and sharing with us on this beautifull blog i offered to you yeah it is all about spotlighting inspiring content that is—you guessed it—on animation. Aside from the numerous videos posted daily, followers also have access to exclusive insight and analysis from animation of best best 123movies new site - TrueClassics guide. Content is categorized to make it easy to find information based on your focus. On Animation also provides information on industry events, useful tools and gadgets and training programs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am browsing this site daily and get nice facts from here all the time.

    ReplyDelete