Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Best and worst airlines

Since flying is a necessary evil to go most places, at least you can choose a good airline.  I've had good experiences with American Airlines, and Delta too for the most part (although they don't feed you as much as they should, and their website hardly ever functions).  I hate United.  The one experience I had with them, I sat in the very back, they ran out of the meal I wanted the row before me, one of the bathrooms didn't work, the flight attendants were rude, they took off late and we arrived to get our connecting flight so late that I literally ran about a mile through the Houston airport. I even had to go through some express lane in security (I had to do security again because I was arriving from another country), telling the employees I was going to miss my flight otherwise. Very stressful experience. Sadly I have to fly United again this May; let's hope this time it goes a lot better!

No comments:

Post a Comment